QEW in a Box: Outreach Resources
QEW in a Box is a collection of resources you can download and have printed for a tabletop display you create for any outreach opportunity. Use these resources for a table at your Meetinhouse, at your yearly meeting gathering, at a quarterly meeting, or at another event where Friends will be gathered.
For a great table display, we recommend:
- Using a tablecloth (dark green is a nice color for our materials)
- Bringing a clipboard with a pen attached with a string. Print out the Sign-up Form. When Friends have signed up for more information about QEW, take a picture of the sign-up form and email to email@example.com or mail it to Quaker Earthcare Witness at P.O. Box 6787 in Albany, CA 94706 and we'll enter them into our database.
- Printing the "Intro to QEW Poster" at your local printshop on foam core. It can be a big poster at 20 x 30", but you can also do a smaller version depending on your space.
- Also ask your local printshop (or library) to print color copies of the "Intro to QEW brochure." You can print it on your home printer, but it looks better from a printshop.
- Choose a few of your favorite Quaker Earthcare Witness pamphlets to include on your table. We have a lot to offer, so pick which pamphlets could best speak to your community.
Another helpful outreach resource is the QEW Toolkit. Download it here.