QEW in a Box: Outreach Resources
QEW in a Box is a collection of resources you can download and have printed for a tabletop display you create for any outreach opportunity. Use these resources for a table at your Meetinghouse, at your yearly meeting gathering, at a quarterly meeting, or at another event where Friends and friend alike will be gathered.
A good first step is to share our "Intro to Quaker Earthcare Witness" brochure, which can be found as a PDF below.
For a great table display, we recommend:
- Using a tablecloth (dark green is a nice color for our materials)
- Bringing a clipboard with a pen attached with a string. Print out the Sign-up Form. When Friends have signed up for more information about QEW, take a picture of the sign-up form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Quaker Earthcare Witness at P.O. Box 6787 in Albany, CA 94706 and we'll enter them into our database.
- Printing the "Intro to QEW Poster" at your local printshop on foam core. It can be a big poster at 20 x 30", but you can also do a smaller version depending on your space.
- Also ask your local printshop (or library) to print color copies of the "Intro to QEW brochure." You can print it on your home printer, but it looks better from a printshop.
- Choose a few of your favorite Quaker Earthcare Witness pamphlets to include on your table. We have a lot to offer, so pick which pamphlets could best speak to your community. Click here to see the options.
Another helpful outreach resource is the QEW Toolkit. Download it here.
Click below to download the outreach materials: